Chakra Tuning Forks
The Chakra Set consist of 9 Tuning forks. These are 7 forks of chakra set plus 8th Chakra soul purpose and Earth star (also called Low ohm).
The Chakra Set is based on the mathematical rotation of the planets around our Sun. These forks are NOT based on a musical scale. They work more on the cosmic multi-dimensions of our chakras, our subtle bodies and other energy gateways & pathways. Using precise mathematical formulas of our Solar System's planetary cycles, these forks have been created to connect to our cosmic multi-dimensional selves which are eternal, extremely subtle and are accessible through gateways, ladders,layers and multi-dimensional levels of energy. These forks provide pathways to a Cosmic Universal understanding of All of Life and our never-ending Soul's relationship to it.
These 8 tuning forks are based on :
1st Root/Muladhara (also Earth Day) 194.18 Hz
2nd Sacral/Svadhisthana (also Synodic Moon) 210.42 Hz
3rd Solar Plexus/Manipura (also Sun) 126.22 Hz
4th Heart/Anahata (also Earth Year) (also OM Fork) 136.10 Hz
5th Throat/Vishuddha (also Mercury) 141.27 Hz
6th Third Eye/Ajna (also Venus) 221.23 Hz
7th Crown/Sahasrara (also Platonic Year) 172.06 Hz
8th Soul Purpose/Soul Star 272.20 Hz
9th Earth Star 68.05 Hz
- 1st ROOT Muladhara/BASE- 194.18 Hz – It is related to instinct, security, survival and also to basic human potentiality. This centre is located in the region between the genitals and the anus.The ROOT fork is the same frequency as an Earth Day which is 24 hours. The Chakra color is Orange-Red. It is effective on the pubic bone and coccyx.
- 2nd SACRAL Svadisthana - 210.42 Hz– This chakra is considered to correspond to the testes or the ovaries that produce the various sex hormones involved in the reproductive cycle.This tuning fork is the same frequency as the Synodic Moon, which is the time of the full moon. This frequency stimulates sexual energy and supports erotic communication. Also good for woman's cycles and for disturbances of the glandular and lymphathic systems.It is also considered to be related to, more generally, the genitourinary system and the adrenals.The Chakra color is Orange.
- 3rd SOLAR PLEXUS Manipura - 126.22 Hz - The SOLAR PLEXUS tuning fork is the same frequency as our solar systems central star, the Sun. This fork helps in metabolic and digestive systems.The Chakra color is Green.
- 4th HEART Anahata - 136.10 Hz (Cosmic OM) - The HEART tuning fork is tuned to the OM vibration and resonates to the Earth Year or the time it takes the Earth to rotate around the sun, which is one year or 365 days. It helps in relaxation.Effective for immune system and circulation. The Chakra color is Blue-Green.It helps in spirituality and devotion.
- 5th THROAT Vishuddha - 141.27 Hz- The THROAT tuning fork is the same frequency as the planet Mercury. It is related to communication and growth through expression. This tuning fork is helpful for throat,for thyroid, a gland that is also in the throat and which produces thyroid hormone, responsible for growth and maturation.The Chakra color is Blue.
- 6th 3RD EYE Ajna - 221.23 Hz - The 3rd EYE tuning fork is the same frequency as the planet Venus. This fork helps in pineal glads. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and awakening.The Chakra color is bright Yellow-Orange. .Use this tuning fork on the 3rd Eye, directly between the eyebrows.
- 7th CROWN Sahasrara - 172.06 Hz- The CROWN fork is the same frequency as the Platonic Year, which is 25,920 years. It is generally considered to be the chakra of pure consciousness. Its role may be envisioned somewhat similarly to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to communicate to the rest of the endocrine system and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus.The Chakra color is Red-Violet/Purple.It helps in Universal conciousness,meditation and unity.It brings joy and happiness.Use this tuning fork on the crown chakra at the top of the head in alignment with the tops of the ears.
- 8th Soul Purpose- 272.20 Hz -This Chakra is also known as the Soul Star, Soul Purpose or link to the Divine. It is located about 6 to 10 inches above your head. If you raise your arms straight above your head, 8th Chakra is located between your two wrists. Place vibrating 8th Chakra tuning fork in that area and it can help clear that chakra, making clear your Soul Purpose and re-establishing your connection with the Divine. It can help in visualizing your material goals can help manifest them.
- 9th Earth Star- 68.05 Hz- Also known as Low OM Tuning Fork.It is used on our body especially lower part of the body. It creates beautiful overtones when activated.It is useful in grounding and opening deep blockages in our body.